Short version: I am opening 5 spots for one-on-one work to complete my 500 hours yoga certification. This includes 8 tailored-for-you sessions over 3-4 months at a special rate. Interested? E-mail me or fill out this form.
Long version: I am a certified yoga teacher with 4 years of teaching experience and a licensed massage therapist with deep interest in helping people feel better in their bodies. For the last two years I have been taking advanced yoga training and working towards becoming a Yoga Medicine 500H Therapeutic Yoga Specialist. I took over 300 hours of training in subjects varying from shoulder anatomy and dysfunctions, to nervous system and restorative yoga (you can find a full list of completed modules here). Now my program requires me to put everything that I have learned into practice in a form of targeted, one-on-one sessions with clients and submit case studies to Yoga Medicine faculty afterwards.
Who am I looking to work with?
- You have a shoulder injury/pain/discomfort, and you are looking to stay active and tailor your practice to support your recovery (1 spot);
- You are committed to sport (professionally or vocationally – runners, cyclists, crossfitters – this one is for you!) and have always heard that yoga can be helpful for flexibility and mobility, but not sure where to start and which group class to take. We can develop a specific program to support your sports performance and recovery. If you are curious to learn self-myofascial release techniques (foam rollers and MFR balls), this is also for you and we can combine MFR with yoga (2 spots);
- You are curious about quiet, introverted, slow practices, like Yin or Restorative yoga to downregulate your nervous system, help with sleep and stress in a supportive environment. These sessions can be combined with Thai massage assists (2 spots).
- develop and lead custom sessions, tailored specifically to your goals;
- develop short home practices to support our work in between sessions;
- flexible approach to pricing if money is a concern for you.
- attending all 8 sessions within 3-4 months ;
- doing home practice in between sessions (we can discuss what’s realistic for you in terms of duration and frequency).
Where, when and how much?
- I have a home studio in South Seattle (Othello Link station), where my prices for 8-class package are:
- $320 if paid in full in advance ($40/session);
- $360 (2 payments of 180) if prepaying for 2 months ($45/session);
- $400 (4 $100 payments over 4 months) if paid monthly ($50/session);
- If you have a space in your home or apartment building’s gym I am willing to travel within the city (travel fee will be added for this option),
- I have access to spaces on Lower Queen Anne and U-District (price will be higher to account for cost of renting a space, price depends on location).
It you haven’t taken a class with me before and don’t know me in person, you can read more about me and my trainings here. The best place to take a group class with me is Eka Yoga: on Tuesday evenings I teach both restorative and yin. I am also happy to meet for coffee/tea or have a call to discuss your goals and see if we might be a good fit for each other. Interested? E-mail me directly or fill out this form.